BCS 730 9HP Walking Tractor (only)
- It's had a LOT of use! Price reflects this.
- Only the walking tractor is for sale - does not include a tiller or any attachments
- Starts great and runs, but the RPM fluctuates (I don't know why)
- Throttle cable is stuck - probably will need to be replaced
- Seal on PTO leaks, so some fluid drips out over time. (I have a new seal)
- I used this walking tractor on two acres, when I first started Quarter Branch Farm. I took a 26" tiller, added a few more tines and widened the shroud, making it a 30" tiller. This tractor powered it just fine, even in my heavy soil. It will also run a rotary plow, but you'll need to get larger tires for more ground clearance.
- Will operate up to a 30" tiller
- Great for beginning market gardener or home gardener!
- Parts readily available at Earth Tools (502-484-3988)