Land Pride RTR2072 Tiller
$2,200 ($4,345 new)
- 2012 year model
- Used five seasons
- Compare to new model for $4,345: http://www.tractorhouse.com/listings/farm-equipment/for-sale/8123925/2016-land-pride-rtr2072
- Features a reverse tilling action for tough ground conditions. The reverse action “sucks” the tiller into the ground, which prohibits the tiller from “walking” on hard ground. Doesn't pulverize soil as bad as a forward rotating tiller.
- Stone-burying feature incorporates spring loaded “sifting” rods behind the tines to help bury large rocks and debris. The reverse action of the rotor brings material up and over the top. Rocks and vegetation cannot get through the sifting rods so they fall first. Soil continues to get sifted before it falls, building a layer of large to small dirt clods burying the rocks and vegetation.
- 6' width covers tire tracks if you have 5' wheel spacing. Works perfectly for renovating raised beds on 6' centers.
- 17" rotor swing diameter for deep tilling action
- 9 flanges with 6 tines each for smoother operation
- C-shape tine takes less horsepower to move through the ground
- Can be sideshifted up to 18" by loosening 6 U-bolts and sliding hitch points and gearbox over. Allows covering right tire track. (This feature is mainly for landscapers who are tilling fields and yards.)
- Recently replaced main bearings
- Cat. 3 PTO shaft is very heavy duty.
- Has PTO clutch ($400-500 option)
- Rated for 50 HP
- I ran this for several years on a 46 HP John Deere 2010, tilling 8-10" deep!
- #80 very heavy duty chain drive, easy to adjust tension from the outside
- Parts readily available
- "Land Pride has the market on reverse rotation. This brings in a quality tiller at a more affordable price for landscapers. We offer forward rotation for contractors who want it."