- Wood flats (two fit in a black bulb crate). Perfect for farmers market displays, transporting pints of berries, cherry tomatoes, etc. 100 available. Most have never been used, kept indoors. $3.50/ea for small quantities, $2.50/ea if you buy 20 or more.
- Wood baskets. Beautiful for displaying salad. 7", 10" and 12" diameter. We sold salad for $5, $7, or $9/basket, depending on the size. Baskets are priced below.
- Oblong wooden quarts. Perfect for zucchini, cucumbers, eggplant, tomatoes and anything else. $0.40/ea
- Canopy. 10x20 Undercover brand from Costco. $250
- Canopy Weights, 1-gal concrete with eyebolt, about 8 left, $10/ea/OBO
- Wood pints $0.30/ea (for cherry tomatoes, snack peppers, baby potatoes, baby squash)
- One Quart Till Oblong $0.40/ea (zucchini, small eggplant, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, anything else)
- Shallow Number Four Till $0.50/ea (twice as wide and longer than the oblong quarts. Good for $10 tomato pack.
- Earthway Seeder (two available) $75/ea
The Following Items are Sold
Solo Splitter nozzle $40 One pictured is sold but I still have a brand-new one still in the bag. Super nice for tomatoes, you can spray two rows at once, top to bottom, by waving the wand up and down.
- 7" baskets $1.75/ea
- 10" baskets $1.75/ea
- 12" baskets $2/ea
- 16.5" x 7" 16 qt tub with handles $4/ea